NCHMA / NH&RA Multifamily Housing Exchange (2013) April 2-4, 2013
National Council of Housing Market Analysts (NCHMA) and National Housing & Rehabilitation Association (NH&RA) is pleased to announce that registration is now open for our 2013 Multifamily Housing Exchange at the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC April 2-3, 2013. We will also host our 10th annual New Markets Tax Credit Symposium one day following the Multifamily Housing Exchange on April 4 at NH&RA Conference Center located at 1400 16th Street NW, Washington, DC 20036.
The three-day Multifamily Housing Exchange will explore the latest developments in tax credits, affordable housing underwriting and market analysis and each day will cover unique topics/themes:
- Tuesday, April 2: Market Analysis and Underwriting Seminar. Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill
- The Market Analysis & Underwriting portion of the meeting agenda will explore the latest developments in multifamily market research and underwriting.
- Wednesday, April 3: Housing Policy Forum. Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill
- The Housing Policy Forum portion of the meeting will provide a mix of transactional roundtables with policy discussions featuring key state and federal legislative and housing agency staff with a special focus on HUD programs and the federal low-income housing and historic tax credits.
- Thursday, April 4: 10th Annual New Markets Tax Credit Symposium. NH&RA Conference Center
- The NMTC Symposium program combines state-of-the-art case studies with open-ended discussion on the most pressing transactional, legislative and regulatory issues facing the New Markets Tax Credit development industry.
The meeting is designed for developers, debt & equity underwriters, state housing finance agencies, market analysts, appraisers and other affordable housing professionals.
We will begin planning the conference agenda soon and would like your input. If there are any topics that you would like to present, or issues / emerging industry trends that you would like to see discussed at the meeting, please forward your suggestions to Thom Amdur, firstname.lastname@example.org.