Return To List
VP - Account Manager, Acquisitions
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Company: City Real Estate Advisors
Job Requirements: Bachelor's degree, 5 years LIHTC experience.
The primary role of the VP is to manage lower tier partnership closings for qualifying Low Income Housing Tax Credit properties under Section 42 of the Internal Revenue Code. The qualified candidate must be able to effectively communicate with third party lenders, borrowers, counsel, title companies and internal personnel. Job responsibilities include:
- Prepare, structure and analyze financial forecasts for Low Income Housing Tax Credit properties;
- Prepare and negotiate equity documents in accordance with CREA Investment Guidelines;
- Review title, survey, organizational documents, loan documents and insurance certificates to ensure conformance with CREA Investment Guidelines;
- Prepare Capital Committee presentations and coordinate inter-departmental approvals;
- Coordinate third party approvals throughout the closing process;
- Prepare Closing Binders and Transition Memorandums; and
- Other duties as requested by the Senior Vice President, Acquisitions.
This senior level position requires a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance or Business Administration or a related field; MBA or MS in Finance preferred. Five (5) years applicable LIHTC experience required. Candidate must have excellent communication skills. Some overtime at certain times of the year is required. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite with a heavy emphasis on Excel and Word. Must possess and be able to demonstrate effectiveness with each of the following Key Attributes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage and administer sensitive and confidential information
- Must have strong initiative and be able to work without guidance & supervision
- Professionalism/Ethics (Trust, Respect, Integrity, Attitude, Commitment)
Applicants should e-mail a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.