Asset Manager, Stabilized Assets
Job Summary: The Asset Manager, Stabilized Assets (SAM) oversees a portfolio of real estate debt and equity investments. Generally, this includes ensuring the financial success of the partnerships, continuing compliance with the executed partnership agreement, quarterly and annual reporting, and adherence to various regulatory agreements. The SAM fulfills these requirements through monitoring, reporting, and direct interaction with the owners and management of the individual partnerships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors projected capital contribution needs when applicable.
- Processes capital contributions when applicable.
- Monitors operations of stabilized properties to:
- Ensure protection of the debt and/or equity investments
- Ensure timely delivery of tax credits and losses for low-income housing tax credit equity investments
- Ensure continued compliance with applicable programs, loan documents, and the partnership agreement
- Ensure continued financial stability
- Manages and monitors accurate, timely delivery of data to the data management system.
- Closely monitors and corresponds regularly with General Partners for assets displaying signs of decline and increased emerging risk. In some cases, inclusion on Cinnaire’s internal Watch List.
- Monitors action plan progress on emerging risk assets on a regular basis to ensure improved asset performance.
- Collects and processes information relating to performance of each asset.
- Analyzes, projects, and reports on information relating to performance of each deal.
- Maintains business relationships with investors, developers, accountants, attorneys, consultants, property managers, housing finance agencies, lenders, and any other related parties.
Qualifications and Skills:
- BA/BS from accredited College/University
- Two years’ experience in real estate related field
- Analysis to Synthesis: Interprets data and information from multiple sources and translates it into coherent messages that inform decisions.
- Intellectual Agility: Can flex and adapt thinking skills to meet the needs of different situations and circumstances. Doesn’t limit problem solving to one approach or methodology.
- Perseverance: Accepts uncertainty by remaining focused and engaged on assignments. Looks for plausible solutions to difficult problems.
- Insight to Action: Acts on conviction and advances from concept to implementation toward a goal. Draws upon knowledge and professional judgement to orchestrate the steps required to get results.
Reporting Relationship: Reports to Manager, Stabilized and Special Assets
Supervisory Relationship: None
- Ability to work on a computer for extended periods of time.
Travel Required: Up to 50%
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.