Loan Data Manager
Job Summary: The Loan Data Manager (LDM) is responsible for supporting senior management, investor relationships, CDFI operations, and portfolio management through active management of Cinnaire Lending data. The role will involve not only structuring and vetting of data, but will also include the development of finished reports, database process improvement and systems integration with other software currently used across Cinnaire.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides portfolio and fund level data to report to external parties detailing performance and exposure.
- Ensures smooth information transitions between teams within CLC and throughout Cinnaire, including identifying and addressing technology breakdowns.
- Partners with lending team to help structure lending databases for maximum efficiency.
- Supports process improvement efforts across the life cycle of a loan and across Cinnaire teams.
- Responds to ongoing/ad hoc investor and senior management requests and ensures information meets or exceeds expectations and business needs.
- Performs portfolio-level analysis to assess overall portfolio performance, concentrations, sectors, demographics, and social impacts to ensure management can accurately manage risk and ensure portfolio compliance to loan policy.
- Collects and maintains monthly, quarterly and yearly portfolio data and analysis to track changes over time in the portfolio to inform team performance, plan for staffing and growth projections.
- Validates portfolio-level data sent from CLC to Finance team on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Provides information to Public Funding team, Strategic Communications, and other internal stakeholders to support information requests from grantors, partners, media sources, and industry associations demonstrating CLC’s programmatic and social impact outcomes.
- Tracks industry trends related to social impact tracking and makes suggestions to incorporate those into data collection processes and databases.
- Collaborates with the Innovations team to engage with prospective investors regarding current and future investment opportunities.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience with database management, data manipulation, and information architecture.
- Experience in financial and portfolio performance assembling relevant reports from a database for internal and external parties.
- Experience communicating with various internal and external audiences, including grantors, investors, boards, senior leaders, and inter-departmental teams.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite applications.
- Innovative thinker with a demonstrated track record of continuous improvement.
- Attention to detail.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Analysis to Synthesis: Interprets data and information from multiple sources and translates into coherent messages that inform decisions.
- Intellectual Agility: Flexes and adapts thinking skills to meet the needs of different situations and circumstances; does not limit problem solving to one approach or methodologies.
- Customer Focus: Stays ahead of customer needs and uses insight to develop new and/or modify client services. Customer focus can include individuals internal and external to the organization.
- Big Picture Perspective: Seeing beyond a specific business area and considering the broader strategic initiatives of the organization. Engage in dialogue and conversations with colleagues who function and contribute to different areas of the business. Understands the impact of their decisions and actions on the organization’s business objectives.
Reporting Relationship: Senior Vice President, Lending Capital
Supervisory Relationship(s): None
Travel Required: Up to 10%
Benefits Offered: Medical, Health Reimbursement Account, Flexible Spending Accounts (medical and dependent care), Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Plan, Pet Insurance, Identity Theft Protection, Paid Mobile Phone Service, Unlimited PTO, Incentive Compensation, 403(b) Plan, and Profit-Sharing Plan.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.