Job Summary: The Vice President, Fund Management & Dispositions (VPFMD) is responsible for the management and oversight of the dispositions and fund management teams within the Asset Management Department. They are the direct line supervisor for the team overseeing all investor reporting and investor relations for the Cinnaire equity portfolio. They are responsible for creating, monitoring, and enhancing internal policy and procedure for the disposition of investments from the Cinnaire portfolio.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures that Cinnaire is providing asset management in accordance with the agreements executed with all investors.
- Provides Asset Management staff with the tools and guidance necessary to ensure compliance with the agreements executed with all investors in furtherance of Cinnaire’s mission.
- Develops staff goals and monitors progress toward achieving these goals.
- Assists in the coordination and delivery of quarterly investor reports, including individual property performance reports, watch list reports, fund-level financial statements, and benefit schedules.
- Reports out quarterly to the SVP of Asset Management and Executive Management Team regarding the performance of equity fund investments.
- Maintains relationships with investors to ensure that asset management services and reporting information meets or exceeds their expectations and their business needs.
- Maintains business relationships with investors, sponsors, accountant, attorneys, and property management staff involved in Cinnaire investments.
- Oversees Disposition Pipeline Report.
- Reviews upper-tier fund level partnership agreements relative to applicable lower-tier operating level disposition transactions.
- Creates disposition committee meeting packets and presides over Disposition Committee meetings.
- Presents approved disposition transactions to the CFO.
- Identifies information from the disposition process and transactions and provides feedback to Underwriting.
- Monitors staffing levels and works with the Senior Vice President of Asset Management to maintain appropriate staff levels.
Qualifications and Skills:
- BA/BS in real estate finance, economics, business, accounting or related field required.
- Seven years’ experience required in real estate development; finance, rent-restricted multifamily asset or property management; or community development; or commercial lending, commercial real estate development; finance, rent-restricted multifamily asset or property management; or community development.
- Preference to have 2 years’ experience managing a team overseeing property financials.
- Intellectual Agility: Can flex and adapt thinking skills to meet the needs of different situations and circumstances. Doesn’t limit problem solving to one approach or methodology.
- Resource Optimization: Applies knowledge of internal structures and existing talent to accomplish a goal.
- Leadership Development: Coaches and develops others by seeking to understand their strengths and development areas.
- Diversity Awareness: Identifies the benefits and advantages of harnessing the collective insights from various individuals in the organization.
Reporting Relationship: Reports to Senior Vice President, Asset Management
Supervisory Relationship: Disposition Relationship Managers, Disposition Analysts, Fund Managers and Fund Analysts.
- The ability to sit at a computer for extended periods of time.
- Ability to Travel
Travel Required: Up to 25%
Benefits Offered: Medical, Health Reimbursement Account, Flexible Spending Accounts (medical and dependent care), Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Plan, Pet Insurance, Identity Theft Protection, Paid Mobile Phone Service, Unlimited PTO, Incentive Compensation, 403(b) Plan, and Profit-Sharing Plan.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.