NH&RA members are among the winners of the 2015 Readers’ Choice Awards. Affordable Housing Finance announced that developments by Pennrose Properties, BRIDGE Housing, Dominium, The Community Builders, Homes for America, and Volunteers of America are some of their readers’ top choices.
The winners are:
- Overall Winner: Woodrow Wilson Commons in Long Branch, NJ, by Pennrose Properties
- Family: Sage Park Apartments in Los Angeles by BRIDGE Housing;
- Historic Rehab: A-Mill Artist Lofts in Minneapolis by Dominium;
- Master-Planned/Mixed-Use: Shops and Lofts at 47 in Chicago by The Community Builders (residential) and Skilken and Troy Enterprises (commercial);
- Preservation: Azusa Apartments in Azusa, Calif., by Community HousingWorks;
- Public Housing Redevelopment: Rush Crossing in Trenton, N.J., by Pennrose Properties and Trenton Housing Authority;
- Rural: Seton Village in Emmitsburg, Md., by Homes for America;
- Seniors: Vera Haile Senior Housing in San Francisco by Mercy Housing California;
- Special-Needs: Metro East 99th Street in New York City by SKA Marin;
- Urban: Hope Manor II in Chicago by Volunteers of America of Illinois and Volunteers of America; and
- Editors’ Choice: Uptown Lofts on Fifth in Pittsburgh by ACTION-Housing.