To support our members’ diverse activities, NH&RA has formed several councils and working groups that provide forums for professionals with specialized business interests the opportunity to share ideas, network, and advocate with like-minded industry professionals. These councils are organized as semi-independent subsidiaries of NH&RA and serve as think tanks and advocacy coalitions. NH&RA’s councils have innovated new transactional structures, facilitated an array of state and federal policy changes, and produced innovative industry research. Participation in NH&RA Councils is limited strictly to NH&RA members.
Active NH&RA Councils & Working Groups Include:
- Developers Council (Developers Only)
- Multifamily Bond Development Council
- National Council of Housing Market Analysts
- Public Housing Revitalization Council
- Tennessee Developers Council