- Subscription to HousingOnline Weekly. NH&RA’s dynamic newsletter, HousingOnline Weekly, includes timely, pertinent information and is delivered straight to your desk weekly.
- Industry Updates. NH&RA strives to provide the most up-to-date information about programs important to our members, such as federal and state Low-Income Housing Tax Credits, Historic Rehabilitation Tax Credit, major HUD programs including: Section 8, HOME, HOPE VI/Choice Neighborhoods, and much more. This includes comprehensive federal and state policy updates, information about innovative and replicable project finance strategies, emerging industry trends, development and funding opportunities, and transaction-oriented updates about the tax credit industry.
- Members Only Content. NH&RA provides analysis on important legislation, regulations, proposed rules, and other pressing issues that affect the tax credit and affordable housing development industry.
- NH&RA Councils. Council participation is a cornerstone benefit of becoming a member of NH&RA. Our Councils provide information sharing and leadership opportunities on key areas and disciplines including asset management, multifamily bond finance, market analysis, the HOPE VI/Choice Neighborhoods program, the Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) Program, and more. In addition to our national initiatives NH&RA also operates two state chapters in California and Tennessee as well as a leadership committees to promote and share strategies around diversity, equity and inclusion as well as next generation leadership development.
- Representation. NH&RA is constantly advocating for the programs that are important to our member’s business through our various Councils and participation in external industry working groups.
- Social Networks. Receive full access to NH&RA’s LinkedIn and Facebook groups.
- Tax Credit Advisor. NH&RA members benefit from a substantial discount on monthly subscriptions to Tax Credit Advisor, an industry-leading trade journal that focuses primarily on tax credit and affordable housing development.
- Conferences. All employees of NH&RA member firms receive discounts on registration fees for NH&RA, Tennessee Developers Council, and National Council of Housing Market Analysts (NCHMA) conferences.
- On-Demand Training & Education. NH&RA maintains a state-of-the-art On-Demand Learning Center were members can access our ever expanding conference, webinar and training archive.
- Advertising & Branding. Promote your company and products to potential clients by advertising with us across our web, email and print publications as well as our in-person conference and virtual events.
- Job Listings. Are you looking for qualified candidates in the affordable housing and/or historic rehabilitation profession? Advertise your open positions on our job board to get maximum exposure.
NH&RA provides members with unique opportunities to meet with chief executives and key decision markers from the most sophisticated and innovative development and financial services firms in the industry. Our conferences are designed to encourage attendees to meet one another on an informal basis. Committee and council convenings provide additional opportunities to network with like-minded professionals and specialists. Peer-to-peer information exchange and collaboration is a hallmark of NH&RA.
By becoming an NH&RA member, you can promote your financial services and development expertise to a select audience of buyers and potential clients. Our members educate one another with the unique insight and services they bring to a deal and, in the process, develop personal relationships that they can call upon for assistance in future business ventures. Our members will attest that participation in the “NH&RA Network” has resulted in new opportunities and will benefit you too. Your membership in NH&RA is an investment in your business and your future transactions.