- Subscription to HousingOnline Weekly. NH&RA’s dynamic newsletter, HousingOnline Weekly includes timely, pertinent information and is delivered straight to your desk weekly.
- Industry Updates.NH&RA strives to provide the most up-to-date information about programs important to our members such as the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit, New Markets Tax Credit, Historic Rehabilitation Tax Credit, several HUD and RD programs, HOME, HOPE VI/Choice Neighborhoods, and much more. This includes providing federal and state policy updates, information about innovative and replicable projects, emerging industry trends, development and funding opportunities, and transaction-oriented updates about the tax credit industry.
- Members Only Content. NH&RA provides analysis on important legislation, regulations, proposed rules and other pressing issues that affect the tax credit and affordable housing development industry.
- NH&RA Councils. Council participation is a cornerstone benefit of becoming a member of NH&RA. Our Councils provide information sharing and leadership opportunities on key issues such as the NMTC program, historic rehabilitation, market analysis, energy efficient and sustainable housing, mixed-income development and the HOPE VI/Choice Neighborhoods program, Federal legislative matters, and more.
- Representation. NH&RA is constantly advocating for the programs that are important to our member’s business through our various internal Councils and participation on external industry working groups. View NH&RA’s advocacy webpage.
- Social Networks. Receive full access to NH&RA’s Members Only LinkedIn and Facebook groups.
- Tax Credit Advisor. NH&RA members benefit from a substantial discount on monthly subscriptions to Tax Credit Advisor, an industry leading trade journal that focuses primarily on tax credit and affordable housing development.
- Conferences. All employees of NH&RA member firms receive discounts on registration fees for NH&RA, Tennessee Developers Council and National Council of Housing Market Analysts (NCHMA) conferences.
- NH&RA Store. Materials in the NH&RA store are priced based on membership status. Members receive discounts on all store materials, including previous NH&RA conference recordings.
- Advertising. Expose your company and products to potential clients by advertising with us.
- Job Listings. Looking for qualified candidates in the affordable housing and/or historic rehabilitation profession? Advertise your open positions on our website to get maximum exposure.
NH&RA provides members the opportunity to meet with chief executives from the most sophisticated and innovative development and financial services firms in the industry. Our conferences are designed to encourage attendees to meet one another on an informal basis. By becoming an NH&RA member you are able to promote your own financial services and development expertise to a select audience of buyers and potential clients. Our members educate one another on unique insight and services they bring to a deal and in the process develop personal relationships that they can call upon for assistance in future business ventures. Participation in the “NH&RA Network” has resulted in new opportunities for those who have become involved and will benefit you too. Shouldn’t you be a part of that network?