The Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFI) Fund awarded 38 organizations $142.9 million through the FY 2018 round of the Capital Magnet Fund. The 38 awardees will collectively serve 39 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. Nine of these awardees will invest at least half of their award dollars in Rural Areas. Of the 38 awardees, 24 are CDFIs and 14 are non-profit housing organizations. The 38 awardees were selected after a merit-based competitive review of applications submitted from 116 organizations, which requested more than $570 million in awards this round of the Capital Magnet Fund. For more information on the awardees, visit the Capital Magnet Fund Award Book.
NH&RA Members receiving Capital Magnet Fund Awards include:
- BRIDGE Housing Corporation
- Enterprise Community Loan Fund
- Gulf Coast Housing Partnership, Inc.
- National Church Residences
- National Housing Trust Community Development Fund
- Ohio Capital Finance Corporation
- Preservation of Affordable Housing
- Volunteers of America
- Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority