The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) Rural Development’s (RD) Office Multifamily Housing (MFH) announced that, effective October 11, 2020, Becki Meyer, Byron Waters, Karissa Stiers and Laurie Warzinski will become the first Regional directors of MFH’s Field Operations Division. The new Field Operations Division was created as part of the recent MFH realignment to improve customer service delivery, facilitate consistent program implementation and increase oversight of the portfolio through the use of modern-day risk-based servicing tools. Below are the coverage areas and contact information for the new regional directors:
- Becki Meyer, Regional director, Western Region, email@example.com.
- (AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID, MT, NM, NV, OR, UT, WA, WY)
- Byron Waters, Regional director, Southern Region, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (AL, AR, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NC, OK, PR, SC, TN, TX, VI)
- Karissa Stiers, Regional director, Midwest Region, email@example.com.
- (IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, ND, NE, OH, SD, WI)
- Laurie Warzinski, Regional director, Northeast Region, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV)