The Senate Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs will hold a hearing on March 7 at 10 a.m. ET on Increasing Affordable Housing Supply. The hearing will be live-streamed and held in person in Room 215 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building. The witnesses include:
- Denise Scott, president of the Local Initiatives Support Corporation;
- Steve Walker, executive director of the Washington State Housing Finance Commission;
- Sharon Wilson Geno, president of the National Multifamily Housing Council;
- Mark A. Calabria, senior advisor at the Cato Institute; and
- Garrett Watson, senior policy analyst and modeling manager at the Tax Foundation.