Merchants Capital announced that it secured a total of $184 million in Merchants direct seven-year loans for the refinancing of seven separate workforce housing properties located within Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio. The deal was completed in partnership with Zidan Management Group (ZMG), a prominent Midwest-based multifamily operator and developer with more than 20 properties throughout the region. Properties to benefit from this refinancing include:
- Barton Farms Apartment Homes, Greenwood, IN (262 units);
- Bexley Village, Greenwood, IN (276 units);
- Creekside at Meadowbrook, Lowell, IN (192 units);
- Tymberwood Trace Apartments, Louisville, KY (160 units);
- Crestview Apartments, Louisville, KY (224 units);
- Camelot East Apartments, Fairfield, OH (492 units); and
- Meadow View Apartments & Townhomes, Springboro, OH (180 units).