NCHMA Annual Meeting (2020)
National Council of Housing Market Analysts (NCHMA) Annual Meeting is the premier event each year where developers, lenders, syndicators, underwriters, market analysts, appraisers as well as state and federal policy makers convene to discuss the latest developments and best practice relating to affordable housing and multifamily market feasibility analysis. Session highlights include:
- Where Will Rent Grow In 2021? Factors Impacting AMIs, FMRs & Rent Comp Studies
- Fireside Chat: Spotlight on FHA in the COVID-19 Era
- Affordable & Multifamily Housing Underwriters Roundtable
- Census Developments & Their Impact on Market Analysis
- Planning for Year 15: Leveraging Market Studies to Develop Your Exit Strategy
NCHMA, an affiliate of the National Housing & Rehabilitation Association, is the leading educational provider business networking organization for real estate market analysts, valuation professionals and underwriting professionals involved in affordable housing and multifamily development and finance.
Who Should Attend the NCHMA Spring Meeting:
- Market Analysts & Appraisers
- Tax Credit and Multifamily Developers
- LIHTC Equity Underwriters & Originators
- FHA, GSE & Agency Lenders
- Housing Finance Agency Personnel
- 4 Continuing Education (CE) credits will be offered to those who complete the full course.