Are you involved in developing or underwriting multifamily and/or affordable rental housing? Understanding the market area, market trends, renter demographics and the competitive environment is critical to the long-term success of any affordable housing property.
Join the National Council of Housing Market Analysts for our 2021 Annual Meeting and learn from leading Developers, Lenders, Syndicators, Underwriters, Market Analysts and Appraisers as well as key policy makers from Housing Finance Agencies and the federal government. Panelists will explore key issues affecting rental housing demand, transactional underwriting and affordable housing finance.
Discussion topics include:
- Unpacking the impact of year-end budget and spending legislation on affordable housing debt and equity markets
- The impact of the Covid recession and “great resignation” on the affordable housing business, demographics and project demand
- Best practices for assessing demand for rural housing
- Underwriting affordable assisted living communities
- The end of eviction moratoria and their varying effects on market feasibility analysis
- And more…
Who Should Attend:
- Market Analysts & Appraisers
- Tax Credit and Multifamily Developers
- LIHTC Equity Underwriters & Originators
- FHA, GSE & Agency Lenders
- Housing Finance Agency Personnel
- 5.5 Continuing Education (CE) credits will be offered to those who complete the full course.