Panel Preview: Tax Exempt Bond Update
Who: This panel will be moderated by Wade Norris (Eichner Norris & Neumann, Washington, DC). He will be joined by:
- Angela Kelcher, Director of Multifamily Affordable Lending, Fannie Mae
- Barry Krinsky, Director, Citi Community Capital
- John Rucker, Managing Director, Stifel, Nicolaus & Company
- Shaun Smith, Senior Director of Targeted Affordable Production, Freddie Mac
Affordable housing developers, syndicators, lenders, and consultants, state housing agencies, public housing authorities, and other professionals are invited to participate as audience members in this panel.
What: Participants in the Tax Exempt Update panel will walk away with a deeper understanding of the current cutting-edge financing executions tax exempt bond market-place. They’ll also get a peek into new, evolving products that will shape the deals of the future. The five panelists will discuss topics including:
- Regulatory changes encouraging innovation at Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae.
- Affordable housing product updates from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac including key insight into structures.
- Market updates on the short-term cash backed bond executions.
- Innovative ways to finance rural housing and public housing revitalization projects using tax-exempt bonds.
- A look at future trends in multifamily rental housing demand.
The audience for this panel in encouraged to come with questions. Panelists will leave 10-15 minutes at the end of the session for an interactive discussion.
When: Friday, February 20 at 10:00am
Where: Ocean Reef Club, Key Largo, CA
Click here to join us for this panel and more at the 2015 NH&RA Annual Meeting.