We invite you to join National Housing & Rehabilitation Association for our next Member Town Hall on Thursday, November 19 at 3:00 pm ET on workforce and middle-income housing strategies. Speakers will explore how developers, lenders, and investors are financing various middle-income product types, including workforce housing, naturally occurring affordable housing, 80/20 bond transactions, and the latest developments regarding proposed guidance from the IRS and Treasury Department on the Average Income minimum set-aside election. In addition, the panel will look at funding sources and deal structuring and the practical challenges of underwriting, financing, and operating housing with a diverse tenant population.
- Kimball Crangle, Colorado Market President, Gorman & Company, LLC
- Brad Edgar, Stifel
- Brian Heide, Senior Vice President, Bank of America CDC
- Barry Krinsky, National Production Manager, Citi Community Capital MODERATOR
- Brett Meringoff, Senior Vice President, Fairstead
- Mark Shelburne, Housing Policy Consultant, Novogradac Consulting LLP
Watch the recording here: