We invite you to join National Housing & Rehabilitation Association for our next Member Town Hall on Thursday, September 17 at 3:00 pm ET. Over the past six months the affordable housing community has been forced to change many aspects of how we do business and structure transactions. As the dust has settled and we enter the year-end closing season, we thought it would be instructive to reflect back on what has changed and what we have learned.
- Jenna Breines, Director of Senior Affordable Rental Housing, New York City Department of Housing Preservation and Development
- Kevin Hoffman, Executive Vice President, The Richman Group
- Joseph Lynch, Partner, Nixon Peabody LLP
- Heather Olson, Senior Director, Walker & Dunlop
- Tim McManus, Senior Vice President, Catholic Charities Brooklyn and Queens
The panel will reflect on insights and lessons learned from recent affordable housing transactions and best practices for closing new deals in the fourth quarter and beyond.