February 25, 2021
3 to 4:30 p.m. ET
While many of the challenges of 2020 will continue into 2021, there is cause for optimism as vaccine distribution continues and new resources are now available. Join NH&RA at 3 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 25th to learn about new resources like Emergency Rental Assistance funding and the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program. In addition, panelists will discuss how they’ve successfully gotten their properties with seniors and other high-risk resident populations onto vaccine distribution lists and how you can also engage with your health department to do so. Finally, panelists will address ongoing concerns like resident relocations, conducting in-place rehabs, and addressing staff burn-out.
- Thom Amdur, National Housing & Rehabilitation Association MODERATOR
- Althea Arnold, Stewards of Affordable Housing for the Future
- Claudia Brodie, McCormack Baron Salazar
- Roshe Malakuti, Abode Communities
- Katie Provencher, HousingToHome