NH&RA had perfect weather for this year’s Winter Golf Tournament held at the Raptor Bay Golf Club last week in Bonita Springs, Florida. The Raymond Floyd designed course offered stunning vistas as the first resort course to receive the Audubon International’s Gold Signature Sanctuary Certification. We would like to congratulate the following golfers:
- 1st Place: Cathy Gahan
- 2nd Place: David Herdlick
- Longest Drive: Cathy Gahan
- Longest Putt: David Herdlick
- Closest to the Pin (Hawk 6): Frank Baldasare
- Closest to the Pin (Osprey 3): Kevin McCormack
NH&RA would also like to thank Roger Yorkshaitis and John Rucker for organizing this year’s tournament and prizes. NH&RA will be hosting our Summer Golf Tournament this July in conjunction with the Summer Institute, July 23-27 in Martha’s Vineyard. Registration will open in April.