The Community Development Financial Institutions Fund (CDFI Fund) released a notice in the Federal Register soliciting comments concerning the New Markets Tax Credit (NMTC) Program Allocation Application, which is part of the award selection process for the allocation of tax credit authority to community development entities (CDEs).
Comments are specifically invited on:
- whether the collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the agency, including whether the information shall have practical utility;
- the accuracy of the agency’s estimate of the burden of the collection of information;
- ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected;
- ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on respondents, including through the use of technology;
- estimates of capital or start-up costs and costs of operation, maintenance, and purchase of services required to provide information.
Comments are due by March 17, 2014.
Click here to learn more.