New York State Energy Research and Development Authority’s RetrofitNY team is working to revolutionize the way New York renovates multifamily buildings to approach or achieve net-zero energy performance. Prior to releasing a request for proposal to develop high-performance retrofit solutions for existing, affordable multifamily buildings, the team is interested in feedback from experts and thought leaders in the housing and design-build industry.
NYSERDA will be hosting two interactive sessions to share their work and to get your input on the innovative, collaborative process they envision. Come to one of the sessions to learn how you can work with RetrofitNY to improve the energy performance and comfort of residential buildings.
Who should attend?
- Building owners, public housing authorities, and developers of affordable housing who own architecturally simple building(s) 7-stories or lower that are scheduled for a major upgrade in the next 12-30 months
- Architects, engineers, builders, manufacturers, high-performance (or passive house) building experts and solar PV providers that have the capacity to design and build high-performance retrofit solutions for affordable multifamily buildings
- Learn about a new business opportunity ─ the development of energy efficient, comfortable, healthier, and better-looking multifamily buildings, while allowing residents to stay in their apartments
- Meet and network with NYSERDA’s RetrofitNY team to learn more about the future of building renovations in New York State
- Hear from industry experts on how they are forming cross-cutting teams to participate in and drive transformative renovations
- Network with other participants (experts and thought leaders in the affordable, multifamily building, and design industry)
- Provide input on the upcoming RFP for developing high-performance retrofit solutions
Registration for the Syracuse session will close end of day Thursday, October 26th.
Registration for the New York City session will close end of day Tuesday, October 31st.
Monday, October 30th, 2017 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (lunch will be served)
Syracuse Center for Excellence
727 E. Washington Street, Syracuse, NY 13210
Meeting Room: Room 203
New York City
Thursday, November 2nd, 2017 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (lunch will be served)
Enterprise Community Partners
1 Whitehall Street, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10004
Meeting Room: B4