The Arizona Department of Housing (ADOH) posted the following documents:
- Form 3 Application;
- Applicant Certification & Indemnification;
- Additional Forms (Forms 0 – 23);
- Exhibits (A, B, E, I, J, K, L, L-1, M, M-1);
- Exhibit C – Market Demand Study Guide;
- Exhibit D – Mandatory Design Standards;
- Exhibit F – Bond Process and Checklist; and
- Exhibit M-2 – Contractor’s Cost Certification.
ADOH will hold the 2020 LIHTC Application Workshop on January 21, 2020 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm MT at the Desert Willow Conference Center. Developers (or their co-developer or consultant) who plan to submit an application in the 2020 round must attend this annual training. The deadline to register is January 13, 2020.
In December Governor Douglas Ducey officially approved the 2020 QAP.