Providers serving people experiencing homelessness and persons with disabilities can now enroll to become a Medicaid Housing Stabilization service provider to pay for critical services that help people access and maintain housing stability. Enrollment is essential for any provider serving these populations.

Department of Human Services (DHS) instructions for how to enroll in services:

Step 1: Make sure you are already enrolled as a Minnesota Health Care Program (MHCP) provider. If not, go to the MHCP website to enroll.

Step 2: After you are an enrolled MHCP provider, go the Minnesota Provider Screening and Enrollment (MPSE) Portal to add Housing Stabilization Services. Instructions on how to get access to this Portal can be found in the Minnesota Provider Screening and Enrollment Manual.

MPSE Portal Guidance to Providers:

Minnesota Housing cannot answer any enrollment questions. Please direct all questions to the DHS Provider Call Center at 651-431-2700 or 1-800-366-5411.

For more information about these services, check out the following: