The North Carolina Housing Finance Agency posted the second draft of its 2022 QAP. Comments should be sent to Rentalhelp@nchfa.com. The following are the significant changes (all changes are highlighted in the document):
- Disaster Recovery language added for counties impacted by Tropical Storm Fred:
- Walk Score as a new Site Evaluation category;
- Removed language regarding Income Averaging being irrevocable;
- Maximum development costs per unit before negative points increased to $95,000 and $106,000 for chart A and B, and overall increased to $115,000; and
- Second tie breaker changed to the highest overall Walk Score.