State leaders in Kansas are steps away from finalizing historic investment in statewide housing development, including:
- $62 million for the Moderate Income Housing (MIH) Program and State Housing Trust Fund;
- Possible tax credit programs for both affordable and moderate-income housing; and
- A rural home loan guarantee program.
Kansas Housing Resources Corporation is formulating its plan for getting those resources into its communities and invite you to join them to learn more about the development programs and how the anticipated new resources will expand KHRC’s offerings. They are also seeking your input on proposed rules, processes and timeline for awarding funds.
- Monday, May 2, 1 p.m.: Prairie View Senior Residences, 200 Parkview Court, Holton;
- Wednesday, May 4, 1 p.m.: Best Western, 202 W. 11th, Coffeyville; and
- Tuesday, May 17, 1:30 – 3 p.m. | Audience: Housing Developers | Register Now [WEBINAR].