As the tax credit community continues to mature, asset management represents the single biggest opportunity for many firms to improve the performance of their properties and their companies. Asset management can help developers and owners identify opportunities to create value and collaboration, while mitigate risking across their companies and portfolios.
In July 2015, NH&RA hosted a first-of-its-kind symposium to explore strategies and best practices around the discipline of affordable housing asset management. The event was an overwhelming success. Later that year, NH&RA formally launched an Asset Management Council. The Council focuses on developer-oriented asset management issues, including maximizing net operating income, engaging and retaining asset management staff, managing a management company, and more.
Asset Management Council Events Highlights
- July 18, 2015: Asset Management Symposium
- June 6-7, 2016: Asset Management Symposium
- December 6, 2016: NH&RA Asset Management Benchmarking Update
- March 7, 2017: Managing Asset’s Energy and Water Cost using EZ Retrofit Webinar
- June 6-7, 2017: Asset Management Conference
If you are interested in joining this council, please complete the form on the left menu or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.