Tennessee Developers Council Symposium (2022)
This course is currently closed
Join NH&RA and our Tennessee Developers Council for our Annual South Eastern Affordable Housing Developers Symposium. Explore state-of-the-art affordable and mixed-income housing development finance strategies and delve into critical issues facing affordable housing developers in Tennessee and the surrounding region. You’ll get the live news, updates and contacts you need to adapt and succeed in today’s affordable housing and multifamily development marketplace.
Conference highlights include:
- Multifamily Developers Roundtable
- Tax Credit Equity Roundtable
- Tax-Exempt Debt Roundtable
- Deploying New and Improved Gap Financing
- Keynote Address: Catherine Buell, Amazon
- Keynote Address: Ralph Perrey, Tennessee Housing Development Agency
Who Should Attend?
- Affordable & Multifamily Developers
- LIHTC Investors & Syndicators
- Multifamily Lenders
- Attorneys & Accountants
- Housing Finance Agency Staff
- Architecture & Design Professionals
- Property Management Executives
- Asset Management Professionals
5 Continuing Education (CE) credits will be offered to those who complete the full meeting.