Registration is open for NDHFA’s 25th Statewide Housing Conference. Register by Feb. 5 and conference fees are $150 (full conference) and $80 (Tuesday or Wednesday only).
- Disparate Impact Ruling
- Workforce Characteristics Study
- Understanding the Long-Run Decline in Interstate Migration
- Understanding FICO Scores
- Selling in a Purchase Market
- Self-Employed Borrowers and Beyond
- Impact of Affordable Housing
- Renovating and Rejuvenating Multifamily Housing
- What Do Lenders Look for When Financing Affordable Housing?
- Financing Resources Overview
- Ending Veteran Homelessness
- Documentation of Resident Violations
- Managing Reasonable Accommodations including Assistive Animals
Safe Properties, Safe Tenants