Policy Solutions in the COVID-19 World
National Housing and Rehabilitation Association hosted this members-only town hall to update our members on the evolving policy landscape. Panelists discussed the legislative and regulatory measures needed from the affordable housing industry, where things stand with the next Coronavirus aid package and the likelihood of our asks being included, progress on IRS guidance, and CRA reform.
The following panelists shared how they’re navigating responding to the pandemic followed by an open forum for panelists and audience members to engage one another:
- Emily Cadik, Affordable Housing Tax Credit Coalition
- Buzz Roberts, National Association of Affordable Housing Lenders
- Jennifer Schwartz, the National Council of State Housing Agencies
- Kaitlyn Snyder, National Housing & Rehabilitation Association
- Jeffrey Woda, Woda Cooper Comapnies
Slides from the webinar are available here.