REO/Special Assets Analyst
Job Summary: The REO/Special Assets Analyst is an Asset Management team member, providing support to Real Estate Owned (REO) Manager and Special Assets team. The REO team serves as the General Partner representative for Cinnaire REO deals, and the Special Assets team oversees a portfolio of underperforming real estate debt and equity investments on the Cinnaire watch list. This role will also be responsible for a quarterly and year-end reporting portfolio and maintaining insurance compliance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports the REO Manager in monitoring and improving the performance of the REO developments.
- Assists in collecting and analyzing financial statements, tax returns, personal financial statements, title work, and other related information.
- Participates in meetings and site visits with internal and external partners.
- Responds to investor and management requests.
- Assists the Special Assets team with the following:
- Tracks action plans, their progression, and the steps to achieve the objectives and goals.
- Prepares lower-tier capital advances, upper-tier cash requests and annual cash needs projections in addition to performing fund reserve stress analyses.
- Ensures accurate information in the data management system for Special Assets and REO developments.
- Reviews network folders to ensure appropriate documents are available, including financials, guarantor statements, compliance reports, and other related documents.
- Manages the insurance compliance management system.
- Ensures timely and accurate review of lower-tier insurance requirements.
- Follows-up with asset managers and partners to address insurance non-compliance.
- Reports out monthly to the Senior Vice President of Asset Management and the REO Manager.
- Responsible for a quarterly and year-end reporting portfolio.
- Assists REO Manager with the sale of properties, including document preparation and distribution to appropriate parties.
- Maintains relationships with property managers, investors, housing finance agencies, and related parties.
Qualifications and Skills:
- BA/BS from accredited College/University preferred but not required.
- Relevant work experience required.
- Analysis to Synthesis: Interprets data and information from multiple sources and translates it into coherent messages that inform decisions.
- Intellectual Agility: Can flex and adapt thinking skills to meet the needs of different situations and circumstances. Doesn’t limit problem solving to one approach or methodology.
- Insight to Action: Acts on conviction and advances from concept to implementation toward a goal. Draws upon knowledge and professional judgement to orchestrate the steps required to get results.
- Self-Development: Operate with the mindset of continuous improvement. Embrace their career development, learn, and update skills.
Reporting Relationship: Reports to REO Manager
Supervisory Relationship: None
- Ability to sit at a computer for extended periods of time.
- Ability to travel
Travel Required: Up to 40%
Benefits Offered: Medical, Health Reimbursement Account, Flexible Spending Accounts (medical and dependent care), Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Plan, Pet Insurance, Identity Theft Protection, Paid Mobile Phone Service, Unlimited PTO, Incentive Compensation, 403(b) Plan, and Profit-Sharing Plan.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.