Housing markets have been turned upside down as a result of the pandemic and the economic disruption it has wrought. Sound real estate market analysis is more important than ever to ensure the success of new multifamily and affordable rental housing production. To gain the latest insight into market demand in 2021 and beyond look no further than the National Council of Housing Market Analysts (NCHMA) Virtual Spring Meeting.
- Housing Markets & Conditions: Perspectives from HUD & Beyond
- Understanding the Many Forms of Section 8 & Rental Assistance
- Investor & Syndicator Roundtable: Portfolio Perspectives
- First Take: Unpacking the Initial Results from the 2020 Census
- Development & Design Considerations for the Post-COVID World
NCHMA, an affiliate of the National Housing & Rehabilitation Association, is the leading educational provider business networking organization for real estate market analysts, valuation professionals and underwriting professionals involved in affordable housing and multifamily development and finance.
Who Should Attend the NCHMA Spring Meeting:
- Market Analysts & Appraisers
- Tax Credit and Multifamily Developers
- LIHTC Equity Underwriters & Originators
- FHA, GSE & Agency Lenders
- Housing Finance Agency Personnel
- 5 Continuing Education (CE) credits will be offered to those who complete the full course.