The revised Capital Magnet Fund Awardee Data Collection Memo has been updated based on comments provided from the September 17, 2010 request as well as program policy decisions that have been made since the implementation of the Capital Magnet Fund program. The Capital Magnet Fund will use an annual report to collect data points from Capital Magnet Fund Awardees. This reporting method is similar to ones used by other CDFI Fund programs. Specifically, the CDFI Fund is request comments regarding:
- Whether the collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the CDFI Fund, including whether the information shall have practical utility.
- The accuracy of the CDFI Fund’s estimate of the burden of the collection of information.
- Ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected.
- Ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on respondents, including through the use of technology.
- Estimates of capital or start-up costs and costs of operation, maintenance, and purchase of services to provide information.
Written comments should be received on or before August 7, 2012 and should be directed to: John Moon, Program Specialist, Community Development Financial Institutions Fund, U.S. Department of the Treasury, 1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20220; by e-mail to email@example.com; or by facsimile to (202) 622″“7754.