The CDFI Fund is soliciting comments from the public concerning the New Markets Tax Credit Allocation Tracking System. The CDFI Fund requires each organization, or “allocatee,” that has received an award from the NMTC Program to report on its receipt of Qualified Equity Investments through an electronic data collection and submission system known as the Allocation Tracking System (ATS). Comments are invited on:
- Whether the collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the agency;
- The accuracy of the agency’s estimate of the burden of the collection of information;
- Ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected;
- Ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on respondents, including through the use of technology; and
- Estimates of capital or start-up costs and costs of operation, maintenance, and purchase of services required to provide information.
Comments should be directed to: Robert Mulderig, Manager for Certification, Compliance Monitoring and Evaluation, Community Development Financial Institutions Fund, U.S. Department of the Treasury, 1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20220; or by e-mail to email@example.com.