On Friday, April 29, 2022, the Board of Directors approved proposed changes to Rule Chapters 67-21, 67-48 and 67-60, F.A.C., and the 2022 Qualified Allocation Plan. The proposed changes include:
- Modest changes to the Geographic Set-Aside Distribution and
- A new section addressing the event of “unprecedented increase in the federal inflation rate, causing volatility in construction pricing” that would allow a portion of the “current year or a future year housing credit allocation competitive authority” to be allocated to fill funding gaps.
The following information has been posted here.
Rule Hearings will be held on May 25, 2022, beginning at 2 p.m., ET. The hearings will be held via webinar. Interested parties may also attend in person at Florida Housing’s offices located at 227 N. Bronough Street, 6th Floor Seltzer Room, Tallahassee, FL. Registration is required if attending by Webinar.
- Notice of Proposed Rule – Rule Chapter 67-21, F.A.C.;
- Notice of Proposed Rule – Rule Chapter 67-48, F.A.C.;
- Notice of Proposed Rule – Rule Chapter 67-60, F.A.C.;
- Webinar Registration Instructions for the May 25, 2022 Rule Hearings; and
- The proposed 2022 QAP (4.5.22 draft) can be found under “Draft Incorporated Documents” on the same webpage.