NH&RA / NCHMA is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.
State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
NH&RA/NCHMA courses are only pre-approved by NASBA. To have these credits recognized by other organizations, you must apply with the outside organizations directly. Please contact NH&RA staff for additional questions by clicking here.
Anticipated Credit Hours: 16.2
Teaching Methods & Prerequisites
- All sessions are presented “group live” by industry practitioners
- The sessions include individual presentations, panel discussions and question and answer periods
- The conference does not require any prerequisite coursework, prior knowledge or advanced preparation and is intended for real estate and tax professionals with a basic level of understanding
- NH&RA meetings typically fulfill other professional continuing education requirements for appraisers, attorneys and accountants. NH&RA is committed working with you and certification organization to ensure your continuing education credits.
- Recommended Field of Study: Finance – Technical
The 2024 NH&RA Annual Meeting will enable attendees to:
- Demonstrate a better understanding of current housing tax credit legislative and regulatory settings by joining experts in examining low-income housing tax credits, historic rehabilitation tax credits, new market tax credits, tax-exempt bond financing, state housing finance agencies, FHA, HUD and USDA rural development programs;
- Engage in discussions about various legislation as well as proposed and enacted regulations, and how they impact housing development and finance.
- Share knowledge, ideas and techniques for underwriting and assessing housing tax credit market transactions;
- Expand on individual and/or firm-wide networking opportunities to key stakeholders in the various sects of the housing industry, including developers, equity investors, lenders, market analysts, appraisers, state and local officials, bond underwriters, attorneys, accountants and other professionals;
- Gain better access to NH&RA’s collection of educational products and resources.
Our conference facilities are in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Please contact Kailtyn Snyder at at email@example.com if you require assistance.or
For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please contact our offices at.