July 19-23, 2017
Le Chateau Frontenac
Quebec City, Canada
Registration options are available for the symposium, annual meeting, and both events.
* NH&RA/NCHMA courses are only pre-approved by the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA). To have these credits recognized by other organizations, you must apply with the outside organizations directly. Please contact NH&RA staff for additional questions by clicking here.
Le Chateau Frontenac1 Rue des Carrières
Ville de Québec, QC G1R 4P5, Canada
The NH&RA room block is currently sold out. For room inquiries, please contact Sarah Aaronson at email@example.com.
Please note that the exchange rate as of 5/1/17 is 1 US Dollar to 1.37 Canadian Dollar.
Canada requires a current passport.
Below we have included a list of possible transportation methods to Quebec City:
- Closest Airport: Quebec City (YQB) Jean-Lesage International Airport
Few non-stop flights are offered. We recommend that you reserve your flights early! Possible airlines to use from the United States to Quebec City include:
United States to Montreal flights would require a train (VIA Rail) or rental car to Quebec City. Possible airlines include:
Airport Shuttle Service from Quebec City (YQB) Jean-Lesage International Airport to the Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac:
- Flat Rate: $25 CAD one way ($21 USD)
- You may reserve a shuttle in advance with the Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac.
Taxi from Quebec City (YQB) Jean-Lesage International Airport to the Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac:
- Rate: $34.25 CAD ($26 USD)
- Uber is also available.
The closest VIA Rail train station is Gare du Palais, located 5 min from the Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac.
- A round-trip from Montreal, Trudeau Station to Gare du Palais, Quebec City is $80 CAD one way ($59 USD) – allow 4 hours.
- Boston, MA to Quebec City – 6 hours, 45 minutes
- New York, NY to Quebec City – 9 hours
- Burlington, VT to Quebec City – 4 hours