NH&RA Tennessee Developers Council Symposium (2019)
NH&RA / NCHMA sessions typically fulfill continuing education requirements for appraisers, accountants, attorneys and other real estate professionals. NH&RA will work closely with you and your CE certifying body to insure you receive the maximum number of CE hours. Questions may be submitted to NH&RA directly by contacting Thom Amdur at 202-939-1753 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NH&RA / NCHMA is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org.
Anticipated Credit Hours: 5.8
Teaching Methods & Prerequisites
- All sessions are presented “group live” by industry practitioners
- The sessions include individual presentations, panel discussions and question and answer periods
- The conference does not require any prerequisite coursework, prior knowledge or advanced preparation and is intended for real estate and tax professionals with a basic level of understanding
- NH&RA meetings typically fulfill other professional continuing education requirements for appraisers, attorneys and accountants. NH&RA is committed working with you and certification organization to ensure your continuing education credits.
- Recommended Field of Study: Finance – Technical
The 2019 NH&RA Tennessee Developers Symposium will enable attendees to:
- Demonstrate a better understanding of current housing tax credit legislative and regulatory settings by joining experts in examining low-income housing tax credits, historic rehabilitation tax credits, new market tax credits, tax-exempt bond financing, state housing finance agencies, FHA, HUD and USDA rural development programs;
- Engage in discussions about various legislation as well as proposed and enacted regulations, and how they impact housing development and finance.
- Share knowledge, ideas and techniques for underwriting and assessing housing tax credit market transactions;
- Expand on individual and/or firm-wide networking opportunities to key stakeholders in the various sects of the housing industry, including developers, equity investors, lenders, market analysts, appraisers, state and local officials, bond underwriters, attorneys, accountants and other professionals;
- Gain better access to NH&RA’s collection of educational products and resources.
Our conference facilities are in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Please contact Thom Amdur at 202-939-1753 or email@example.com if you require assistance.
For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please contact our offices at 202-939-1750.
Continuing Legal Education:
Anticipated CLE Credit Hours: 5.75