CohnReznick, Nixon Peabody, and the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency present the webinar "Utilizing 4% Credits in RAD Transactions" on Thursday, September 26 from 10:00 am-11:00 am EST. Presenters John Mackey (CPA, Partner CohnReznick), Susan Belles (Manager of Loan Programs, Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency), and Michael Reardon (Partner, Affordable Housing Nixon Peabody LLP) will share their practical experience and insights in helping public housing authorities finance RAD conversions, rehabilitation, and new construction projects by integrating 4% tax-exempt bonds.
The discussion will include:
- Advantages of RAD and using tax credits
- Programs including 4% tax-exempt bonds, 9% credits, MAP, soft loans, and other available resources
- Applying for funding or tax credits
- Structural control and legal, financial, and regulatory issues
- Other considerations when working with HUD
- Question & Answer session