The next Oregon Housing Stability Council meeting will be on Friday, November 2. The meeting will be held at Oregon Housing and Community Services (725 Summer St NE, Salem OR) in Conference Room 124 A/B.
If you cannot attend in person, please join us by phone at: 1-877-273-4202; Participant Code: 4978330
9:00 Meeting Called to Order – Roll Call
9:05 Public Comment
9:15 Meeting Minutes for Review – October 5, 2018
9:20 Housing Stabilization Update: Claire Seguin, Assistant Director, Housing Stabilization
- Governors Proclamation, Weatherization Day: James LaBar
- Weatherization Month Presentation: Keith Kueny; Energy Policy Coordinator CAPO, Rogelio Cortes; Weatherization Program Director, Mid-Willamette Valley Community Action, Randy Olsen; Energy Conservation Program Manager, Washington Co. Community Action.
- Energy Efficiency Executive Order: Dan Elliott, Senior Policy Analyst, OHCS, Ruchi Sadhir, Associate Director, Strategic Engagement & Development, Oregon Department of Energy, Blake Shelide, Facilities engineer, Oregon Department of Energy, Alex Buylova, Research Analyst, OHCS, Mitch Hannoosh, Research Analyst, OHCS, Shelley Beaulieu, Senior Program Manager, Consultant, TRC Energy Services
- Budget Note Subcommittee Update: Jimmy Jones, Interim Director, Mid-Willamette Valley CAA
10:55 Statewide Housing Plan – Revised Draft: Lorelei Juntenan, EcoNorthwest
11:30 Housing Finance Update: Julie Cody, Assistant Director, Housing Finance
- Multifamily Funding Decisions: Heather Pate, Multifamily Section Manager
- Conduit Bond: Magnolia 2, Brad Lawrence, Loan Officer
- Conduit Bond: Two Rivers, Joanne Sheehy, Loan Office
- Oregon Bond Residential Loan Approvals & Quarterly Report: Kim Freeman, Single Family Section Manager, Megan Bolton, Senior Research Analyst
- LIFT Framework Decisions: Amy Cole, LIFT Program Manager
- Manufactured Park Preservation NOFA Criteria: Ed Brown, Program Manager and Natasha Detweiler-Daby, Senior Housing Finance Policy Analyst
12:30 Report of the Director
12:50 Report of the Chair
1:00 Meeting Adjourned
Please click here to access the Meeting Materials Packet.