The Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency (OHFA) is hosting a Multi-Family Bond & 4% Tax Credit workshop on Jan. 30 from 3-4:30 pm, CST at its office (100 Northwest 63rd Street Will Rogers Conference Room Oklahoma City, OK 73116). The training is free, but seating is limited, and registration is required. The training will cover:
- The Basics – Multifamily (MF) Bonds and 4% Tax Credits
- Parties to a Multifamily Bond transaction
- Overview of short-term & long-term MF structures.
- Timing for the MF Bond issue: from Application, to OHFA bond resolution, to bond pricing & closing.
- MF Bond costs
- Application form & Application process for MF Bonds from the Developer to OHFA.