The National Council of State Housing Agencies held its Board of Directors election on October 26 during the association’s 2020 Annual Conference & Showcase. Nominated from among, and voted on by the executive directors of the member state housing finance agencies, NCSHA’s newly elected Board officers are:
- Chair: Scott Spivey, Mississippi Home Corporation;
- Vice Chair: Margaret Salazar, Oregon Housing and Community Services; and
- Secretary/Treasurer: Anas Ben Addi, Delaware State Housing Authority.
Newly elected Board directors are:
- Bryan Butcher, Alaska Housing Finance Corporation;
- Maura Collins, Vermont Housing Finance Agency;
- Kristin Faust, Illinois Housing Development Authority;
- Scott Hoversland, Wyoming Community Development Authority;
- Nandini Natarajan, Connecticut Housing Finance Authority;
- Ryan Vincent, Kansas Housing Resources Corporation;
- Robin Wiessmann, Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency; and
- Bobby Wilkinson, Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs.
Incumbent Board directors are:
- Tia Boatman Patterson, California Housing Finance Agency;
- Jennifer Ho, Minnesota Housing;
- Chrystal Kornegay, MassHousing;
- Ralph Perrey, Tennessee Housing Development Agency; and
- Trey Price, Florida Housing Finance Corporation.
The new Board elected Joaquín Altoro, CEO and executive director of Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority, to serve as the At-Large Member of the Executive Committee.