A Master Class In Three Parts
October 9, 16, and 23
Selling Out Fast! Save your spot today!
Are you involved in developing or underwriting multifamily and/or affordable rental housing? Understanding the market area, market trends, renter demographics and the competitive environment is critical to the long-term success of any multifamily property.
Join NH&RA’s National Council of Housing Market Analysts (NCHMA) for our latest educational offering, our Virtual Master Class on Market Study Fundamentals. This six-hour seminar series has been presented and refined in partnership with more than a dozen state housing finance agencies and will be hosted for the first time ever as an interactive webinar series for a national audience this October! Join NCHMA live online from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm ET on October 9, 16 and 23 for six hours of can’t miss CPE that will strengthen your real estate analysis, underwriting and development skills.
Whether you are new to the field or looking for a refresher, this seminar is designed to demystify apartment market research and enhance the underwriting and analysis skills of market analysts, appraisers, housing finance agencies, lenders, investors, syndicators, and development professionals.
Invest in the success of your next affordable housing transaction by signing up today. Looking to send your whole team? Contact us about group rates and bundle pricing options.
Who Should Attend
- Market Analysts & Appraisers
- Tax Credit & Multifamily Developers
- LIHTC Equity Underwriters & Originators
- FHA, Agency Multifamily Lenders
- Bond Underwriters
- Housing Finance Agency Personnel
- Each section of the course will incorporate a live Q&A with the presenters
- Attendees will have full access to streaming video recordings of the trainings for one year after the completion of the course
- Attendees will be provided with a digital resource book containing the latest version of NCHMA’s model content standards for market analysis, market study terminology and market study index as well as numerous white papers providing additional details and resources on critical components of residential real estate market analysis.
Market Study Fundamentals course attendees will be eligible to earn up to six hours of CPE! The course is pre-approved for NCHMA’s Member Designation and may also earn CPE for accountants, appraisers and other real estate professionals. Attendees must attend each component of the training live to earn full CPE hours and participate in NCHMA attendance verification protocols throughout the event to be eligible for CPE.
Please Note: Registration is complimentary for NH&RA Sustaining Members. Looking to send your whole team? Contact us about group rates and bundle pricing options.