April 4-5, 2019
Georgia Tech Global Learning Center
* NH&RA courses are only pre-approved by the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA). To have these credits recognized by other organizations, you must apply with the outside organizations directly. Please contact NH&RA staff for additional questions by clicking here.
** NH&RA records audio and/or video during the panel sessions. If you are a panelist and register for this conference, you are giving us permission to potentially use the recordings for editorial, educational or commercial purposes related to the association, its publications and affiliates. If you would like to revoke that permission, please email us at email@example.com.
|Cutoff Date||NH&RA Member||Non-Member|
March 4, 2019
April 5, 2019
Georgia Tech Global Learning Center84 5th St NW, Atlanta, GA 30308
NH&RA/NCHMA reserved a discounted block of rooms at the Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center for conference participants starting at a rate of $199 per night, excluding taxes and fees. You may make a reservation online or by calling the hotel directly at (800) 706-2899 or (404) 838-2100. To secure the discounted room block rate, please indicate that you are attending the NCHMA Spring Meeting and make your reservation by Monday, March 4.
The Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center is served by the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International airport.
- Driving directions from the airport: Approximately 12.8 miles/30 minutes
- Train directions from the airport: The MARTA train Gold Line, from the airport, takes approximately 29 minutes, plus an 8 minute walk from the North Avenue Transit Station to the hotel. MARTA is a great way to get to and from the airport. The Gold Lines travel directly to the Domestic Terminal at Hartsfield-Jackson Airport. The Airport station is conveniently inside the domestic terminal and in-between the North and South baggage claims.
- Driving directions for our local guests.
- Additional Ground Transportation from the airport.
Click here to view a map of local attractions, tours and shopping.