CLEAR – Health Pass
What is Health Pass?
Health Pass is a free mobile solution that allows attendees to complete COVID-19 health screenings in advance of an event for faster, safer entry.
- Vaccine validation – Confirm who’s vaccinated by having users connect their records in a secure, verifiable way.
- Health survey – Users take a real-time health survey to screen for possible symptoms and determine if they may be at risk.
- Test results – Users link their lab provider to show COVID-19 test results.
- Privacy protected- CLEAR is the trusted industry leader among consumers and businesses. Users data is protected.
Download the free CLEAR Health Pass App
|Download Android App||Download iOS App|
How to complete your daily Health Pass
Step 1: Download and enroll in CLEAR
- Download the CLEAR app and tap on the white Health Pass tile.
- Select “Have a Code?” and enter the code. The Event Code will be sent out 10 days before the start of the conference.
- Tap “Enroll or verify you’re in CLEAR” to create your CLEAR member account
- New to CLEAR? Scroll down to the blue Digital Vaccine Card tile. Follow the prompt to set up your Health Pass card.
- Already a CLEAR member? Use the email address associated with your membership and snap a quick selfie to verify your identity.
- Continue to follow prompts on the Entry Requirements page to securely confirm your proof of vaccination or negative test results
Step 2: Before arriving to the event, complete your Health Pass for faster entry at check-in
- Open the CLEAR app and tap on the white Your Pass tile.
- Confirm your identity with a quick selfie.
- Tap “Open Health Pass” to get your result. Green means you’re good to go!
Need help? Call 855-CLEAR-ME or tap “Get in Touch” in the app for assistance