Health and Safety Policy
To support a safe and healthy environment at the 2022 Annual Meeting & Symposium, NH&RA has set forth the following policy for all conference attendees. The following Conference Safety Terms & Conditions are in effect for all registrants, registrants’ guests, speakers, and NH&RA staff:
All attendees must comply with the Breakers Hotel B SAFE – Health & Safety Initiative, which requires that all individuals who are not fully vaccinated must wear a facial covering throughout all indoor public spaces. Additionally, all guests must meet the conditions outlined in the Breakers Guest Health Attestation before entering the resort or facilities, as well as the hotel’s policy for all guests while on the property, which includes affirming:
- You do not have a COVID-19 infection and are not currently experiencing or displaying, and have not in the previous 14 days experienced or displayed, COVID-19 symptoms
- You have not in the previous 14 days had close contact with anyone who is confirmed or suspected of being infected with COVID-19
- You have not in the previous 14 days traveled from anywhere that requires quarantine upon entry/return to Florida
In addition to complying with the Breakers Hotel B SAFE– Health & Safety Initiative, NH&RA requires all attendees, guests, speakers, and staff to comply with the following policies as a condition for participation:
- Attendees should not attend the in-person conference if, within the 14 days prior to the conference, they experienced symptoms of COVID-19, had close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, or themselves tested positive for COVID-19
- All attendees and their guests (including children five and up) that are attending any function associated with the conference must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and be able to show proof of vaccination or provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test dated within three days of the start of the conference via the CLEAR Health Pass Application
- Compliance with all CDC (Centers for Disease Control) recommendations and guidelines for COVID-19
- Regardless of vaccination status, masks must be worn by all attendees while indoors at a conference function, except while actively eating or drinking
- Masks must be worn properly to fully cover the individual’s mouth and nose
- Colored lanyards and/or other indicators will be provided to indicate an attendee’s comfort level in interaction with other attendees during the conference. Please respect others’ comfort level for interaction based on their lanyard color
- Please note that Conference Safety Terms & Conditions are subject to change at any time
Additionally, the conference venues are taking the following steps and procedures to support attendees’ health and safety:
- Meeting, meal, and networking furniture is set up in accordance with CDC guidelines
- Public touchpoints throughout the event space are cleaned in accordance with CDC guidelines
- Hand sanitizing stations are set up throughout the event space
- Food and beverage stations are set up in accordance with CDC guidelines
- Attendees are encouraged to bring their own masks to ensure their comfort; however, masks will also be available at the registration desk during the conference.
All participants understand that while NH&RA has undertaken reasonable steps to lessen the risk of transmission of COVID-19 in connection with the Annual Meeting & Symposium, NH&RA cannot guarantee that a participant will not become exposed to or infected with COVID-19. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Further, because of the number of individuals involved in the conference and the fact that infected individuals may appear to be asymptomatic, attending this conference could increase participants’ risk of being exposed to and/or contracting COVID-19.
All participants voluntarily agree to the terms above and assume all the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any consequence, including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, death, illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind.