NH&RA Annual Meeting (2015)
NH&RA sessions typically fulfill continuing education requirements for appraisers, accountants, attorneys and other real estate professionals. NH&RA will work closely with you and your CE certifying body to insure you receive the maximum number of CE hours. Questions may be submitted to NH&RA directly by contacting Caitlin Jones at (202) 939-1778 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NH&RA is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org.
Anticipated Total Credit Hours for Annual Meeting: 12.5
NH&RA’s Continuing Education Policy
- You must sign-in for each session you attend in order to receive the appropriate amount of hours. The sessions for the NH&RA Fall Developers Forum are:
- Thursday, February 19, 2015 1:00 pm – 5:30 pm
- Friday, February 20, 2015 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Saturday, February 21, 2015 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Some Boards or Associations have a course pre-approval certification process. If you do not request Continuing Education Credits two (2) weeks prior to the 2015 Annual Meeting, the event may not receive guaranteed approval through a Board or Association. The individual member may be responsible to pay any additional fees (including rush fees and post-conference approval fees) if a Continuing Education request is not made within two (2) weeks of the event.
Teaching Methods & Prerequisites
- All sessions are presented live by industry practitioners
- The sessions include individual presentations, panel discussions, and question and answer periods
- The conference does not require any prerequisite coursework, prior knowledge, or advanced preparation. It is intended for real estate and tax professionals with all levels of understanding (basic, intermediate and advanced).
- NH&RA anticipates that this meeting will fulfill 12.5 hours of continuing education. NH&RA meetings typically fulfill other professional continuing education requirements for appraisers, attorneys and accountants. NH&RA is committed working with you and certification organization to ensure you continuing education credits.
The 2015 Annual Meeting will enable attendees to:
- Demonstrate a better understanding of current housing tax credit legislative and regulatory settings by joining experts in examining low-income housing tax credits, historic rehabilitation tax credits, new market tax credits, tax-exempt bond financing, state housing finance agencies, FHA, HUD and USDA rural development programs;
- Engage in discussions about various legislation as well as proposed and enacted regulations, and how they impact housing development and finance.
- Share knowledge, ideas and techniques for underwriting and assessing housing tax credit market transactions.
- Expand on individual and/or firm-wide networking opportunities to key stakeholders in the various sects of the housing industry, including developers, equity investors, lenders, market analysts, appraisers, state and local officials, bond underwriters, attorneys, accountants and other professionals;
- Gain better access to NH&RA’s collection of educational products and resources.
Our conference facilities are in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Please contact Thom Amdur at 202-939-1753 or email@example.com if you require assistance.